Marrazzi Grande are the latest in Porcelain Slabs technology available in huge sizes which make for endless design possibilities in your next home or project.
Marazzi Grande Slabs are made from 100% natural stone and are the best surface for your next Kitchen, Bathroom or Cladding Project.
Altissimo Marble is the perfect fusion of Carrara Marble style with Porcelain Technical Advantages and the 1200x2400x6mm is perfect for use on floors, walls and bathroom fitouts.
Where can I use Grande Slabs?
- Benchtops and Countertops
- External Cladding
- External Kitchen Tops
- Furniture – chairs, tables, joinery
Our Grande porcelain stoneware slab collection boasts new sizes, new thickness, new surfaces and amazing flatness and versatility.
The new 12mm and 6mm 1600×3200 size joins the other sizes including 1200x2400x6mm and 1200x1200mm sizes and allows for endless possibilities.
Grande Porcelain Slabs paves the way for design possibilities enabling a seamless visual effects on horizontal and vertical flat surfaces, indoor and outdoor solutions and an ever-richer range of tailor-made options.
Our Grande Porcelain Panels weigh a mere 16kg per m2 which is nearly half the weight of a regular tile.
Grande now also offers the solidity of 12 mm slabs therefore the designer or home owner have ultimate flexibility in how they use this material.
These 12mm slabs are designed for the creation of kitchen and bathroom counters, backsplashes, tables, furniture and building facades. With the option of Natural Satin Surfaces and Opulant High Glossy surfaces each project allows for a unique approach and offers any finish you may require.
Why Use Grande Porcelains Slabs?
- The most realistic Marble reproduction of any product available
- Huge range of styles to fit any project
- Solid – White and Black
- Malleable yet extremely resistant to impact
- Allows Design Flexibility because it can be used to Clad almost any surface
- Easy to install and clean
- Maximum hygiene
- Ultra-resistance to stains
- Resistant to acids and moulds
- Multiple applications for home, office building, external cladding, commercial public, hospitality, countertops & furnishings
$530 (per slab)